How does a Short Sale work?
A short sale transaction is very similar to a regular transaction.
- Seller signs customary listing documents and provides bank with required financial information.
- Real Estate Agent lists and markets the home.
- Prospective buyers view home and agent submits offer(s) to the bank.
- Bank and/or Investor(s) review the offer and seller’s financial information and issue an approval letter.
- Seller agrees to terms in the back approval letter and closing proceeds as usual.
There are currently hundreds of homeowners in the neighborhood that have been served with a Trustee Notice. Don’t let yourself or someone you know become a victim of foreclosure.
Please call or refer others to us for a FREE consultation. let us helop prevent foreclosure in the community.