A short sale transaction is very similar to a regular transaction.
1. Seller signs customary listing documents and provides bank with required financial information.
2. Real Estate Agent lists and markets the home.
3. Prospective buyers view home and agent submits offer(s) to the bank.
4. Bank and/or Investor(s) review the offer and seller’s financial information and issue an approval letter.
5. Seller agrees to terms in the back approval letter and closing proceeds as usual.
There are currently hundreds of homeowners in the neighborhood that have been served with a Trustee Notice. Don’t let yourself or someone you know become a victim of foreclosure.
Please call or refer others to us for a FREE consultation. let us helop prevent foreclosure in the community.